GRANITE FALLS SCHOOL DISTRICT NO.332
2020-2024 STRATEGIC PLAN
Adopted by the Granite Falls School District Board of Directors on January 15, 2020.
Tag Line: “We Expect Success”
Granite Falls School District is committed to the individual development of each student.
Our students begin school ready to learn within a system of support, and emerge as resilient and engaged citizens fully prepared to pursue life's opportunities.
1. Powerful Teaching & Learning
1) Provide differentiated instruction with a rigorous, aligned curriculum that drives student engagement and achievement;
2) Hire and retain exemplary staff, supported by an innovative and collaborative framework;
3) Empower parents by encouraging participation;
4) Create pathways- via partnerships, mentoring and district resources- for our students to excel in post-secondary pursuits; and
5) Embrace technology as an engine for student growth, instructional integration and operational efficiency.
2. School Climate
Foster a consistent, district-wide culture which encourages and celebrates student success at all levels, enabling a climate of mutual respect, inspired learning, character and life skills development. Initiate positive behavior supports via targeted staff training, role modeling, counseling and family partnerships.
3. Early Learning
Establish a firm and equitable foundation for learning by promoting kindergarten-readiness and successful K-3 transitions for all students.
4. Growth Management
Undertake a strategic, collaborative and timely growth-planning process that clearly defines the district's challenges and opportunities.
Promote trust by projecting fiscal stability through the prudent, responsive and optimal use of district resources, in a manner that is both transparent and understandable.