Welcome to Maintenance & Operations
The mission of the Granite Falls School District is to provide a warm, safe and dry physical environment that supports student learning, employee morale and productivity, and protects taxpayer investments in our buildings and grounds.
Areas of responsibility
- Maintenance of building systems including electrical, plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning, roofing, flooring and wall surfaces, alarms, fire suppression and district vehicles other than school buses.
- Custodial services to schools and administrative buildings.
- Groundskeeping including lawn mowing, field and flowerbed maintenance, parking lot upkeep, weed control and snow and ice removal.
- Delivery and storage of supplies and equipment.
The department maintains
- 2 elementary schools, 1 middle school, 2 high schools, an administrative building and 2 district support facilities.
Operations & Maintenance Supervisor