Granite Falls Foundations
The following links and information are provided as a service. We do not control or endorse the content of the sites. Sites for class reunions are sent in and requested to be listed here. Please contact Melanie Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org to request updates to this page. For more information about the Alumni or Education Foundation, please see below:
For more information about the Granite Falls Alumni Foundation (GFAF) or to join GFAF, please email us at email@example.com, or mail GFAF, PO Box 131, Granite Falls, WA. 98252.
The GFAF meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at 6:45 pm at the Granite Falls Sno-Isle Library at 815 E Galena St, Granite Falls, WA 98252.
Website: Granite Falls Alumni Foundation (COMING SOON!)
President: Gordon Day
Vice President: Jack Pease
Secretary: Jeanne M (Anderson) Moen
Treasurer: Jeff Craggs
Class Reunion Links:
- GFHS Class of 1967: 50 year Reunion: 50 Year Reunion Facebook page here.
- GFHS Class of 1996: Ten Year Reunion Page
- www.alumniclass.com (not affiliated with the Alumni Association)
The Granite Falls Education Foundation’s mission is to collect and distribute funds for educational related activities. The Foundation will provide funding for the local community in the form of student scholarships (see below for application information), grants for teachers, or programs for school-aged children and any other programs which further enhance the educational benefit to the general public.
Examples of funding through the Granite Falls Education Foundation include:
- High School Senior Scholarships
- Curriculum Support
- Employee of the Year Sponsorship
- Classroom Grants for Teachers
Ways to Contribute (all donations are fully tax-deductible):
- Individual or family donations
- Business of corporate pledge
- United Way donor choice
- Honor a family member, friend or colleague with a donation in their name
- Payroll deduction for Granite Falls School District employees
- Assist with fundraising activities
- Serve as a member of the Foundation Board
For more information about the Foundation, please contact Cindy Hagerty at firstname.lastname@example.org or Marshall Kruse at email@example.com.
The GFEF meets the second Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm in the Granite Falls High School Conference Room (September through June), located at 1401-100th St. NE, Granite Falls, WA 98252.
President: Cindy Hagerty
Vice President: Jude Anderson
Secretary: Open until filled
Treasurer: Marshall Kruse
Students/parents can download the GFSD Local Scholarship CommonApplication here. All applications are due to the High School Registrar’s Office by April 17th of each year.