Interested in Joining Granite Falls School District ‘Key Communicator’ Group?
One of the district’s foundational beliefs involves strong communication that is informing, encouraging, intentional, and collaborative, with the community. One of the ways we are working to achieve this goal is to establish a Key Communicator Network. Here you will find questions and answers to help better explain the role we seek of a Key Communicator. If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include (1)your name, (2)phone number, and (3)how your connections will benefit the network.
- Snohomish County Police Department
- City of Granite Falls
- Granite Falls Fire Department
- Chamber of Commerce
- Community Coalition
- Sno-Isle Library
- Granite Falls Museum
- Lake Stevens School District
- Education Foundation
- Granite Falls Boys and Girls Club
- Childcare services
- Billie’s Busy Kids
- Marie’s Honeybears
- Sunshine Daycare
- Compass Health
- Educational Service District 189
- Imagine Children’s Museum in Everett
- The Arc of Snohomish County
- Apple Health Care for Kids
- Snohomish Health District
- Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Partnership for Learning
- Snohomish County Human Services
- (North Snohomish County) Early Head Start (.pdf)
- Snohomish County Council, CampFire USA
- Snohomish County Economic Development Council
- Volunteers of America
- Washington Connection
- Washington School Research Center – “Just for Kids“
- Snohomish County Tourism Bureau
- Snohomish County YMCA
- Sno-Isle Libraries
- Disabilities and Addiction
- Deafness, Blindness, and Substance Abuse
- Treating an Alcoholic Who is Differently Abled
Disclaimer: Granite Falls School District is not responsible for the content of other websites. Sites maintained by outside organizations may be changed without notice to the Granite Falls School District. Endorsement by the Granite Falls School District is not implied, and the Granite Falls School District cannot and does not guarantee their continuing safe content or privacy policies. Parents and guardians are strongly encouraged to be actively involved in their child(ren)’s use of technology. Only a few domains are specifically sanctioned by the district.
When last reviewed, these websites seemed suitable; but if you have any difficulties or concerns about any of them, please let us know and we will remove the link from our site.
Terms, conditions and copyright laws for each link should be reviewed by each user. The Granite Falls School District has no control over other website links. The Granite Falls School District can take no responsibility for the accuracy, content, or any aspect of that material, and disclaim any liability to you for such material or for any consequence of your decision to use the links provided or your use of such material. The Granite Falls School District is not responsible for any purchase from any other website. Other websites may require a log-in or registration – the Granite Falls School District is not responsible for the security of any other website. Visitors under the age of 18 should ask a parent or guardian before continuing, and especially before providing any personal information via the internet or by e-mail.
Teachers, Employees & Parents: If you would like a link added or to remove a link from this list, please contact Melanie Freeman at email@example.com.