COVID Vaccinations and Boosters
COVID Booster Vaccine Clinic
The Everett Mall
1402 SE Everett Mall Way
Everett, WA 98208
WHEN IS THIS SITE OPEN AND DESCRIPTION:
- 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday
- 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Sunday
- Appointment required (see schedule below)
- Offering Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines
- No cost, regardless of insurance status
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Anyone aged 5 or older can be vaccinated at this site. A parent or guardian must accompany anyone under the age of 18.
- The initial vaccine series is available to anyone 5 and older.
- Booster doses are available for ages 12 and older if they are at least five months past their second Pfizer vaccine. For those 18 and older, boosters are available if they are at least five months past their second Pfizer vaccine, six months past their second Moderna vaccine, or two months past their first Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Third doses (additional primary dose) are authorized for those 5 and older (Pfizer) and 18 and older (Moderna) with compromised immune systems. See CDC information on eligibility for third doses.
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT:
Reserve your appointment online at Everett Mall Vaccination Site | Snohomish Health District, WA (snohd.org).
If you are unable to reserve an appointment because all spots are filled, please find other vaccination resources using the Vaccine Locator tool.
For those with limited or no internet access:
The call center at 425-339-5278 is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on weekdays (closed weekends and holidays).