To participate in high school athletics all students with their parents or guardians must complete the online registration.
Forms must be completed each school year.
- In order to participate in athletics or an activity, high school students must have a current physical. Physicals are good for 24 months. All freshmen must have a new physical unless the doctor states in writing that they are able to participate at the high school level - see full physical information in the activities handbook.
- Students must purchase an ASB card and pay a participation fee. ASB card must be paid prior to the first practice. Participation fee must be paid prior to their first game. If you have free or reduced lunch please let the Athletic office know. Parents are encouraged to contact their child's principal for scholarships, if needed, to help with participation fees.
- All School fines must be paid in full.
- The student must be academically eligible or a weekly grade check will be required to participate in games.
- Contact the Athletics Office at the High School with sports schedule inquiries.
Good sportsmanship and conduct by players, students, and all fans and guests are expected at all athletic and after-school events and activities at all grade levels. Please review our behavior expectations with your children and know they apply to adults as well. The District asks that everyone act responsibly, be respectful, and contribute to the solution.