Degrees and Certifications:
Central Washington University, Ellensburg, Washington - CTE Teacher Preparation Program — Business and Marketing Pathway The Evergreen State College, Olympia, Washington Bachelor of Arts — Major: Communications; Minor: Economics
Mrs. Trudy Sullivan
I am the current Financial Education, Multimedia, and Theater teacher at GFHS. My experience includes:
- More than thirteen years teaching high school Career and Technical Education (CTE) courses in the areas of business, personal finance, marketing, student store, yearbook, graphic design, photography, multimedia, and video production.
- More than fifteen years’ experience providing marketing and business development coordination; public involvement; community relations; and design services to school districts, consulting firms, state transportation agencies, as well as non-profit agencies.
- Recently selected to serve as a Financial Education Public-Private Partnership (FEPPP) Fellow, in conjunction with OSPI, to educate and support staff and schools as they develop financial education curriculum and programs.
- Microsoft Innovative Educator and Microsoft IT Academy trained instructor.
- Advanced skills using the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, and Premiere Pro, as well as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and various content management systems, such as WordPress, School Messenger, and Canvas.