Granite Falls Middle School Athletics
New! This year the Granite Falls Middle School is moving to a new online registration for athletic participation. All students and parents must complete the new forms online through Skyward Family Access. Forms must be completed each school year to participate in athletics.
All middle school sports schedules can be found at North Sound Athletics. If you would like a printed copy of your child's schedule, please contact the office or just stop by and pick one up.
Cost To Play:
* Only includes middle school students. High school costs are separate.
Guidelines that will be followed for MS athletic fees:
- Participation fees must be paid within one week after the team has been selected and before the first scheduled contest.
- Refunds will be provided if an athlete quits due to illness or injury prior to the first interscholastic contest (medical documentation must be presented) or an athlete quits due to the family moving prior to the first interscholastic contest.
- No refunds will be approved for athletes who are dropped for athletic code violations or who do not meet grade requirements or who quit after the first interscholastic contest.
- Fees will not be prorated for students who join the season late.Fees or a request for a waiver for free/reduced lunch must be turned in to the athletic office/secretary.
- Scholarships are available, please contact the athletic secretary.
You can find more information in the District Athletic & Activities Handbook.