New Student Enrollment Button  New Student Enrollment is available online! Save a trip to the school office and enroll your student directly from your own computer using the Skyward Family Access System. If you have any questions, please contact the District Office or your child's school.

Skyward Family Access Enrollment does not work on your mobile phone.

Please note: Without proof of immunization at the time of registration, your child may not be able to attend class until the requirements are met. See other enrollment requirements below.

 Current student annual information update

Current Students Annual Information Update
 is available on 
Skyward Family Access. Use your existing login and password to log-in to the system, you can update forms and information. This needs to be done annually for every student who attends the Granite Falls School District.

Choice Transfer  

Please visit the Choice Transfer page for more information. 

If a student lives outside the Granite Falls School District, the student may apply to transfer into the district. This transfer request is called a Choice Transfer Request (out-of-district) that is first (1)signed by the resident school district and second (2)Accepted or Denied by the nonresident district. A student living in Granite Falls School District may also attend a different public school district with the approval by both districts by completing the same form. Both transfers require the completion of the Choice Transfer Form. The status of your request will be updated electronically and sent to the email address provided on the form. For more information on transfers between districts, contact Laci Sturm at 360.691.7717 or

Intent to Homeschool  

Declaration of Intent to Provide Home-Based Instruction must be filed annually by September 15.

If you are a family who intends to provide your child or children home-based instruction in lieu of attendance or enrollment in a public school, an approved private school, or an extension program of an approved private school, you must file an annual declaration of intent to do so. The form above must be completed annually, by September 15, in order to receive approved home-based instruction.