Sport Schedules for the High School are found on Cascade Athletics (click on icon)
The high school uses on-line registration for athletic participation that is found on Family Access. There is a tab called “Online Forms”. Forms must be done each year and only need to be done one time per year. You must go in thru the parent log in (Family 1 only). Note: The mobile version of Family Access will not show the forms. If you have questions please contact: Julie Lapham in the Athletic/ASB office @ 360-283-4401 or email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are directions for the online forms.
You must have your login information to get into Family Access. If you do not have your login please contact: Porscha Lachapelle at: email@example.com or Julie Lapham at: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the Athletic Handbook so you understand all the requirements to participate in high school sports. If you have questions feel free to contact Julie Lapham, @ email: mailto:email@example.com or by phone at 360.283.4401.
All GFHS parents are encouraged to contact their child’s principal for scholarships if needed to help with participation fees.
Traffic Safety Education is available at the high school to sign up you must pay and turn in your form to the ASB office. Please read the packet for additional information.
The Middle School uses paper forms for athletic participation from the Athletic handbook. Forms must be done each year and only need to be done one time per year. For questions please contact, LeeAnn Draggie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 691-7710. Please note: Sport schedules are subject to change.
Parents are encouraged to contact their child’s principal for scholarships, if needed, to help with participation fees.
Pay for it online!
At the high school you can now pay for ASB cards, Yearbooks, Drivers education, FBLA dues, FFA dues and fines through “Fee Management” in Skyward Family access. Please note: there is a card fee per transaction.
Need a Physical Exam Form?
Cascade Conference Admissions prices:
(for all high school sports)
$6.00 Adults/Students without ASB card
Free Home Team Student with ASB card
$3.00 Children grades K-6
$3.00 Visiting Students Grades 7-12 with ASB card
$6.00 All Students Grade 7-12 without ASB cards
Free Senior Citizens (62 + years)
Free Preschool with adult
$15.00 Family Rate (1 Parent + 4 of your own children grades 7-12 or 2 Parents with 2 of your own children grades 7-12)
An adult punch card for high school games is available for $50.00. The punch card pass consists of 10 punches, a savings of $10.00 per card. Cards can be purchased in the high school office or at any sporting event.
- Want to see your favorite High School Tiger football team, but can’t make it to the game? Home high school varsity games are now available to watch LIVE via the Internet at www.tigersports.tv. We are now live streaming home volleyball and soccer games too! The live streaming is courtesy of the Advanced Multimedia class at Granite Falls High School! Contact Julie Lapham or Joey Johnson at the High School with sports schedule inquiries.
We have 3 dances:
Homecoming – 2017/18 date is TBD
Tolo – 2017/18 date is TBD
Prom – 2017/18 date is TBD
Photographers are at all of the dances so you can purchase pictures.
Dances times are 8pm to 11pm. Guest passes are due the Wednesday before the dance. Tickets will be sold until Friday before the dance until 2pm.
Interested in a GF Tiger Blanket? Get yours today at the High School ASB office for $50.00
All After-School Activities/Programs:
|Mountain Way Elementary
• After-school choir • Band • Safety Patrol • ASB
Monte Cristo Elementary
• Choir • Band • Safety Patrol
Granite Falls Middle School
• Jazz Band • Girls Volleyball • Boys and Girls Cross Country • Boys and Girls Football • Girls Basketball • Boys Basketball • Wrestling • Girls Soccer • Boys and Girls Track • Drama Club Dance Club • LEGO Robotics Club •Art Club • Games Club • Sewing & Fiber Arts Club
|Granite Falls High School
Co-Ed Programs: |
• Cheerleading • FBLA • Spanish Club • FFA • Eco-Cars, STEM • Knowledge Bowl • Honor Society • Jazz Band • Orchestra Band • Drama • Yearbook • LINK Crew • Gay/Straight Alliance • Unified Sports Soccer • Art Club • Baseball • Softball • Boys and Girls Track • Girls Tennis • Boys Soccer • Girls Soccer • Wrestling • Boys Basketball • Girls Basketball • Boys and Girls Cross Country • Girls Volleyball • Football
• Art/Mural Club • Fitness Club• Weight Training Club