Do you have an extra 30 minutes a week? Do you want to give back to your community? Become a mentor! Mentoring is a valuable tool for helping youth live up to their potential and discover the best in themselves. The Granite Falls Mentoring Program serves approximately 35 students in grades 4-12. Students meet with an adult from the community once a week. For an informational brochure, go here.
Program benefits include:
• Improving students’ self-esteem
• Keeping students in schools
• Helping improve academic skills
• Leading students to resources they might not find on their own
• Providing support for new behaviors, attitudes, and ambition
More volunteers are always needed to service our students. Please bring us your thoughts, ideas, and willingness to engage in a positive way with youth.
It only takes 30 minutes a week to start making a difference in a child’s life. Please contact us if you have any questions, or complete the application form and the background check form and mail both to:
405 N. Alder Ave
Granite Falls WA 98252