The following links are provided as a service. We do not control or endorse the content of the sites. Sites for class reunions are sent in and requested to be listed here. Please contact Melanie Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org to request update to this page. For more information about the Alumni or Education Foundation, please see below:
For more information about the Granite Falls Alumni Foundation (GFAF) or to join GFAF, please email us at email@example.com, or mail GFAF, PO Box 131, Granite Falls, WA. 98252.
The GFAF meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at 6:30 pm at the Granite Falls Sno-Isle Library at 815 E Galena St, Granite Falls, WA 98252.
Website: Granite Falls Alumni Foundation (COMING SOON!)
President: Jeff Craggs
Secretary: Rella Morris
Treasurer: Della Cooper
Class Reunion Links:
- GFHS Class of 1977: Homepage & 30-Year Reunion Invitation
- GFHS Class of 1996: Ten Year Reunion Page
- www.alumniclass.com (not affiliated with the Alumni Association)
The Granite Falls Education Foundation’s mission is to collect and distribute funds for educational related activities. The Foundation will provide funding for the local community in the form of student scholarships (see below for application information), grants for teachers, or programs for school aged children and any other programs which further enhance the education benefit to the general public.
Examples of funding through the Granite Falls Education Foundation include:
- High School Senior Scholarships
- Curriculum Support
- Employee of the Year Sponsorship
- Classroom Grants for Teachers
Ways to Contribute (all donations are fully tax-deductible):
- Individual or family donations
- Business of corporate pledge
- United Way donor choice
- Honor a family member, friend or colleague with a donation in their name
- Payroll deduction for Granite Falls School District employees
- Assist with fund raising activities
- Serve as a member of the Foundation Board
For more information about the Foundation, please contact Dick Panagos, 425.315.3501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
President: Dick Panagos
Secretary: Linda Hall
Treasurer: Mike Sullivan
Students/parents can download the Scholarship Application form here. All applications are due to the High School Registrar’s Office by the first of May of each year.