For more information regarding Levies, Bonds and Property taxes please visit the information page.
June 20, 2018 Project Updates:
- New access control, video, monitors, and visual notification based upgrades went live with all out buildings and portables.
- Installation of S2 video monitoring system and motion detectors.
- Upgrades to the S2 video monitoring system are being implemented throughout the district.
- Performance Systems Integration will provide both our fire and burglar alarm monitoring services.
- Poor quality cameras, obsolete, and malfunctioning equipment will be replaced over the summer.
Projects beginning the week of 4-16-18: the general contractor Long Security will:
- Install S2 video monitoring system and motion detectors. Upgrade access control and video at GFHS/Admin/Crossroads/Pop Rogers/GFMS/Multi-Purpose Room.
- Install S2 video monitoring system, video, and motion detectors. Upgrade access control at Mountain Way and Monte Cristo.
- Testing all video, replace obsolete and malfunctioning equipment, and add stronger monitoring and access control once this phase is complete.
June 20, 2018
Demo roof equipment, roof framing, installation of structural components will all happen through the month of June.
Wall framing, fire sprinkler rough, plumbing rough and several other items will be done through the month of July.
Demo (interior of building) is complete.
Slab saw cuts complete and removed, saw cut CMU openings (3/29), Layout and form/reinforce new footings (3/28-4/2), move existing fire hydrant (3/29-4/5), underground piping (4/2-4/11), pour and cure footings (4/3-4/5), and form/reinforce foundation walls (4/6-4/11).
June 20, 2018
- Expose monument sign, form and pour ADA wings, CMU delivery for exterior walls, set CMU anchor bolts, and the framing of the roof will all take place during the month of June.
- Interior wall framing, roofing, drywall on roof joists, and MEP rough in ongoing all through the month of July.
- The erection of the Grandstands will take place July 9-August 13.
3/23 Mobilization is underway and TESC installation is complete. The removal of sod, sub grade, preform footings, grid lines and batter boards are all complete.
3/29 Digging footings (3/30), set footings ongoing (through 4/13), install storm (through 4/13), tie rebar and set anchor bolts ongoing (through 4/13), pour footings (3/29-3/30), form concrete walls (4/2-4/6), pour and strip walls (4/5-4/6), trench for plumbing (4/10-4/11), underground plumbing (start 4/9), and test and inspect back-fill plumbing (4/13).
* Note: We are reviewing and changing lockers in one of the locker rooms to meet sport apparel and drying requirements.